Five new anthologies do/will include my poems:
- Nuclear Impact: Broken Atoms in Our Hands, by Shabda Press, available now.
- Feminine Rising: Voices of Power & Invisibility, by Cynren Press (April 30th, 2019)
- Fiolet & Wing: an anthology of Domestic Fabulism poetry (forthcoming, 2019)
- Boricua en la Luna, an anthology of Puerto Rican Voices, May, 2019.
- Running with Water by V Press LC, later this year.
"Meeting on the Turret Stairs" an ekphrastic poem after the eponymous painting by Frederick William Burton, was accepted by V Press LC.
Falling Star Magazine published another of my poems in their summer issue, leading to my making the acquaintance of fellow Falling-Star-published poet Joseph Zaccardi, an excellent poet and former poet laureate of Marin County, CA.
New Reader Magazine published two poems in June.
My third chapbook, How Stone Sings to Fire, was a semi-finalist in one contest and short-listed at another, but is still out there, looking for its home. It made Honorable Mention at V Press LC's contest and they will be publishing one of the poems in their bi-annual literary anthology.